PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor in the news again!
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2002, 12:53
Sensible

Flies for fun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting bloke though! Seems to know a lot about aviation but I really can't see why he is catalyst to such frenzied attacks. Ok, so what if the guy is a dreamer? what damage does he do apart from wind up some of you guys ? Does anybody have evidence that he has actually taken money from somebody fraudulently? I guess he still blaggs his way into free airline travel but apart from that, I have heard nothing to convince me that he is anything other than either somebody who enjoys living under the limelight or alternatively is a perpetual dreamer!

Surely nobody here really believes that somebody with large sums of money would actually trust it to somebody who is well known in the industry as being a non-starter and dreamer! It is also usual to invest ones own money into a project. Guv, how much of your own money do you have to invest into your project? turn out your pockets Guv and give us a rough estimate of your total worth, say to the nearest 10p

And while you are at it Guv, I seem to remember that you have neither office nor home! let us know about your current source of income. It's always been a mystery to me anyway how you find the money for your food and lodging, Does income support stretch far enough to pay for your ISP connection as well?

I can't really see why you guys want to stop a non-starter or how a non-starter can be stopped! Now here's a revolutionary idea - Just ignore him!