PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Irish controllers to take UK airspace
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2002, 12:26
jocko0102

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope management and government read these threads very carefully.
You are rotten from the top down and only a mass clear out followed by a complete overhaul of the running of NATS will turn us round from the inevitable slide down the ****ter!
Staff in this company are treated with very little respect but every day we work hard to maintain the safe movement of air traffic in the UK.The staff are not consulted and involved enough in decision making within NATS, because if we were then the genuine, positive and constructive input we could give would have a far more beneficial effect on this company than some overpaid manager.
If we keep sitting back and do nothing then we will continue to be shat on and all the problems will only be moved around not resolved.
What a bloody disgrace that we may be hiring ATCOs from other countries because we cant get it right in NATS.
As a final thought I was so glad for my huge back pay this month it made me feel bad that i had voted no,but now i realise i was wrong and that we are now so much better off and everything is ok with a bright future.