PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Police helicopter budget cuts
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2011, 22:34
Gas Generator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YOU MUST WATCH THIS >>>>

Fine People of PPRUNE, you MUST see this.......

http://southyorks.public-i.tv/core/p...eractive/65106

As much fun as a punch and judy show but do not miss it, pass it on to your own Police Authorities...Save it for your grand children.

In the Grey corner you have the senior officers prompoting the party line - You must join cos it will save money.

In the Black corner you have the two representatives of NPAS, never heard of and no aviation experience WHATSOEVER, taking the flat-fish approach to answering questions, oops sorry that's a Flounder....

In the Blue corner you have the Authority members that represent real breathing people, yes, that's the ones the scrotes rob frequently.
Don't miss Kash Walayat OBE and pay special attention to Cllr John Parkinson and worship John McHale who believes NPAS is 'like a pin in the snow'....Beautiful.

It's one hour, twenty minutes of democracy in action, ney THE BIG SOCIETY in action even. However, BIG WARNING:

The NPAS aim under the surface is to replace helicopters with fixed wing to give a QUICKER and CHEAPER service!!

Now didn't the ASU's go through this evolution over the past 20 years or more? I am sure all those cheap fixed wings got replaced for a reason? Didn't they or was it that the constabularies had that much money they threw it at air ops..I think not.

Anyway, the Blue corner won by a knock-out, 7-1 one abstention.

This may be a new concept for NPAS - putting the service to the community first...............Don't miss it..