PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2011, 13:40
classicpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hot of the press, "Another crew member gets screwed by muddex"

Hello Fellow crew members & Friends,

I just want to say goodbye & let you know how Midex have treated me.
I flew for Midex for almost one year, on the 30th of September will be a full year. I gave management one month's resignation notice on the 1st, what a big mistake. They held onto my salary until the 15th of September, then little man assaad illegally withheld 19,000 AED for no reason. He told me if I was stuck for money he could give me some from the petty cash. I asked this little man assaad to explain why he illegally took this money but he has ignored my emails. He also refused to accept my resignation, who does he think he is???
Now they have filed a lawsuit against me for alleging that I have broken the contract, when in fact they have broken it. I am also filing a lawsuit against them.
In my 11 months I have seen many good & very experienced people walk away from Midex with very bad feelings against Midex & the UAE. Why else would adults leave without notice during the night time . I have seen the way the little man assaad badly treated a very experienced captain & good friend of mine named, Mike Burkholder. This ex-hotel receptionist assaad called our CEO a "office boy for crew" but management seem very frightened of him. I wonder what he will do after Midex?

Ever since I've joined this company the atmosphere & morale has been very bad & low. Midex management have their heads stuck in the sand, they really do not know how their crew & staff feel. Even crew scheduling don't know how to evenly distribute flights for crew.
Nobody can tell me of any other airline in the world that has an attrition of crew like Midex. How can this be if they are doing such a great job, assaad's words. I could go on & on but I know many of you already know the bulk of what I have to say.
Over the next month at least 17 crew members from both aircraft will be leaving, including some from management.
Why must an airline be so nasty to staff leaving, instead of wishing them luck with their new job. Something is very wrong in Midex.
Good luck to you all in the future, you have my contact info if you ever want to keep in touch. Take care