PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2011, 13:36
classicpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Muddex, the final chapter

"Assaad,

It is absolutely NOT necessary for me to do what you suggest below.
My three year contract with Midex ended on 30th June.
I am no longer employed by Midex and as such do not have to give any resignation to anybody.
I am certainly not coming back to the UAE.
I am not sending my passport anywhere and my UAE residence permit expires in two months anyway on 11th October
I have already removed it from my passport.
For your information the way you have personally handled the many crew who have left Midex has been a VERY LARGE contributory factor to a lot of other crew members leaving or about to leave.
The atmosphere at Midex is dreadful and the morale amongst staff is the lowest I have experienced in my 40 years in aviation. I have never before witnessed a company treating it's staff, from office staff to Captains and Post Holders so badly and with such contempt and arrogance.
Midex is now world famous for it's nastiness.
I really don't know how I stuck it for three years and how I put up with that obnoxious arsehole McLane.
What a relief it is to get away.
I have to say it as it is.

Sincerely,

Ex-Director of Training"

Muddex really know how to treat their hard working management. Are these little people out of their little minds? How stupid could you be? Nobody left to train or do sim checks. A new chief pilot who was an first officer in his last job at Saudi Airlines. How did they pull the wool over the GCAA's eyes on this one? What will the ex-hotel receptionist assaad do after the moron airline closes down? Double ass in his name, well suited for him, just like the dictator ruler of Syria who is slaughtering all his people. I think the DFO is a mark man in the aviation world. Nobody will be hiring him in a hurry. I believe the GCAA are receiving floods of complaints from crew. Bye bye muddex Well done ass aad ass aad & the rest of the stooges with their cigars. They even promoted the liar john scaff who never worked for an airline before, can't fly an aircraft or even do the radios. Birds of a feather, stick together