PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2011, 13:34
SALH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sheps:
Thanks for your reply, and sorry this is a late one back to you! I've still heard nothing back after trying again - it's just frustrating and odd that no replies are received. It's comforting to know it's not just me though so thank you for validating that! Congratulations on passing too maybe I will meet you in the future during training!

Crazy Voyager:
Good luck with the medical! I was not asked about any preferences, though when I emailed HR after I got results that I was successful and accepted on to the training course, I was asked then which I would prefer. Having said that, I sent back my preference and never received a confirmation of that preference and have nothing back from anyone since! That's what worries me slightly! But if other people are in the same position then I guess the situation is nothing out of the ordinary.

GAPSTER:
Thanks for your help too regarding preparation etc., it's great to hear from a qualified ATCO!

Hopefully all those waiting for updates from NATS, it will not be too long before one of us receives something!