PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia Road Show
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2011, 09:58
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it true what King of Justice is saying... been there done that...

TF is only interested in the commercial side ...he has a F1 team (lotus) QPR foot team, sponsor of malaysia basketball team and UK football referee's and some other stuff... now why should i pay pilots more or treat them better. i got more important things to pay A while back and probably still now.. the cabin crew was paid more than his first officer's .. FO was 12usd per flt hrs and basic was 1100usd ...capt 53usd per hrs and basic was 3500usd...average flt hrs per month was 80hrs.. salary that really dont make sense in the real world..

his famous word is Brand.. if the product is Cr@p rebrand it ... (MALAYSIA AIRLINES ) but i am sorry for the workers in MAS.. the TF tidal wave of change is coming, after he run's MAS to the ground... oops.. no need..his way.. leave the company to hit rock bottom on its own... come in with more money, so increase in his hold on MAS with his increase in shares in MAS. ... He be PM of malaysia soon... no King TF. kiss the paw..

MAS will become Air asia premium... no more freebies. no discount on food on board..since there is no crew meal.. no transportation for it crew, there will never be commuting contracts..why should there be.. that would be his words... he will always get guys... because of his branding of Airasia... its seems a good place like Neverland Ranch...

GUYS believe me the grass is not green the other side... it just dirt..sprayed green...

Good luck in your future.. be wise not like me.