PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to convert my indian cpl (aeroplane)
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2011, 03:29
Saint Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"...thanx for replying @saint jack

but i have tried it and i have received no response from them

any other suggestions ?..."

I did mention in my earlier reply that you to pay more attention to your spelling and grammar if you wrote to the DGCA. If your communication was any thing like your last post I probably wouldn't reply to you either. What you should have written was:

"...Thank you for replying Saint Jack. I have written to the DGCA but have received no response from them. Do you have any other suggestions?..."

As a CPL holder aspiring to greater things, you must not only look like a professional (the way you dress and your physical bearing), but you must also act professionally, this includes being able to communicate with people and organisations in a proper manner - no 'text speak'.

Now I suggest you determine the correct person in the DGCA to talk to and give him/her a phone call. Ensure you have all of your particulars at hand to answer the questions that will be asked. If the person you initially contact is not the right person, ask who is and their contacts. Failing this, the only thing to do is gather up all you data and go and pay them a visit.