PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New BA Advert: To Fly. To Serve
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2011, 21:47
Get a grip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello...lurked for a while but first post on here....Have been Longhaul LHR for many many years and I am now going to the closet where I chuck my uniform after duty or dry cleaning to inspect the lining!! seriously you are all saying that BA are playing on their image of a fantastic safety record...and while that has been true for a very long time, it doesnt seem that way now. during our dispute engineers volunteered to our "jobs" and are still doing recency flights to keep their liscence...We as a cabin crew community have 100% noticed that our aircraft are not maintained the way they used to be. In the tech log (where all defects are logged) there used to be a couple of items listed....recently we had soooo many it prompted the engineer on landing to ask if we had just run out of ink in our pens. If all the passengers and shareholders who post on here actually took the time to write to BA and say they didnt appreciate our engineers flying round the world on a "jolly" and did the jobs that are payed for...then...we could have adverts on our safety records.