PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2011, 00:34
Too Few Stripes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I and many of my present colleagues have left RYR in the last 6 months. Some of us worked zero notice, some of us worked all of it but they always came up with some excuse to demand some money from us, 3 months notice, OCC course etc. Personally I told them to keep my next 'wage' towards the leaving penalty and I haven't heard anything since. It certainly didn't cover the €5000 they were expecting. To clarify, I and all of my other colleagues were Brookfield slaves not RYR employees. Also, our current employer was well aware that we were breaking the 3 month notice period and were not in the slightest put off by that - as stated at interview I was self-employed and available immediately. I don't for one minute think Brookfield/RYR would want to see there outrageous contract scrutinised in a court so wouldn't expect any legal proceedings. Brookfield were slow in providing 'date references' for the ID but did do so after some pressure from my current employers, failing that I believe that a letter from your crooked accountant would be acceptable for the issue of an ID. Hope that helps.