PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2011, 23:46
crotchrocket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If my first comment regarding Al Jaber was defensive then it was in response to your slating of a company that you obviously know very little about.

All in all, you have no first hand experience as to what working for Al Jaber is like and are therefore unqualified to pass judgement in my opinion.

They have been flying a lot recently which you should have noticed by their aircraft's absence from Bateen.

The Doctor is still there, so feel free to drop in and say hi to him. You could always tap him up for a job, after all, at least Al Jaber's employees get paid, albeit a few days late each month.

With all due respect ,and as with prestige jets, so many people posting negative comments on AJA cant be all wrong. Just because the aircraft are not at Bateen does not mean they are flying (just go to Execujet in Dubai and have a look at their ramp. You will see what I mean).
AJA employees getting paid a few days late?? try 15 - 20 days late!
As for the Dr. There is not an aviation employment agency that does not have him calling every week looking for a job. You know what they say about the rats leaving the ship.