PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Australia its own Worst Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2011, 22:20
Andu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We must be on the same mailing list, Cooda. I got that one myself.

I've been trolling through 'The Weekend Australian' this morning. Multiple articles from different journalists on two widely disparate subjects: Julia Gillard (and the increasing consensus that her days as the denizen of the BoganVilla are numbered) and some old Commie called Walter Seddon Clayton who, before he died, confirmed that the Petrov affair was definitely not (as the Labor luvvies and the MSM constantly tell us) a beat up by Menzies to embarrass Doc Evatt and the ALP. Instead, he said that he was the top man in the CPA (Communist Party of Australia) and that all those people in the Department of Foreign Affairs who were named but never prosecuted were very much his agents and were, via him, passing everything on to Moscow.

Given that we now have an ex-(yeah, right)-CPA member (and the child of two hard core CPA members) now serving as a senator for... (now what Party is the lady representing?), his closing comment to interviewer Desmond Ball is illuminating: "He said that with the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, communists had "lost the first round". However, he enthusiastically awaited "the next round", telling me about the next generation of covert communists and referring me to the children of those who had been in his spy network."