PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Kids School
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2011, 14:44
Left Coaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Salty...(you're on to me!) Worrying though, about Harry's judgement..he left a left seat in Blighty to join EK? I know I'll hear bout this later, but why leave a job there for the stress of living here Harry? The idea makes me curious...at any rate, Harry is free to think his way and I am free to think mine, it's what makes this a free world. It's the public expression of racist thoughts and ideas that needs addressing. There are protections in place to limit hateful actions in many countries including the UAE and the UK. Choices allow, for those who can afford it, to place their children into a better school than others if they feel it to be an advantage...it's what any parent who cares about the education of their child would do. If Harry or others here can afford it, they are free to make that move as well. To complain and point fingers at those who choose to improve life and then call it unfair is simply sour grapes. Saltaire knows what he's talking about, yet I need to say that the schooling (even in that part of the west) is public and paid for by taxes, they cannot pick and choose who attends. It's worth remembering that the country I come from was populated by many Asian and South Asian families long before many of us were even a glint in our Daddy's eyes...it has a lot to do with how our country was built...LC

Last edited by Left Coaster; 24th Sep 2011 at 14:54.