PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Premiere Inn Hotel ..EK screening spy game.....
Old 24th Sep 2011, 06:33
sheikmyarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emiratesson I do know about Islam more than you could expect.
I do know that is an inclusive religion with many positivities and I felt its fascination my self.
Unfortunately it has been too many times misintrepreted and used to oppress the masses.
Would you tell me that Saudia Arabia is a fair country?
The UAE have a repressive form of government, just apparently more tolerant but for marketing reason. Human and worker rights are not respected and freedom of speech is negated. This is a fact.
Dubai for geopolitical factors , some of them actually understandable, widespreadly violates the privacy of its resident and it is well known that the yemeny nationals secret service agents keep a close eye on everything. EK uses the same methods and I have proof of it and I'm not suprised, whatever some of my most stockholmized, blinded and intellectually limited button pushing colleagues may say.
This is not about Islam which a fascinating spiritual world but about politics.
I do agree that most of the times , at least in EK, behind bad decisions there is some expat ( most probably a briton..) manager enjoying is semi-god status of impunity still deriving form the Trucial State colonialist era.
But you should move from that and find your own way, nurture your own talent, embrace democracy and sucularism leaving this sort of fairy tale middle age behind. It will happen anyway , the oil money with which the governemnt is paying its consensus will not last forever and a lot has been thrown down the sink in recent years. The world, notwithstanding the incredible pressure of self serving conservatorism and other negative forces , is changing at a faster pace than you can expect and if you don't move fast in few decades you may find your self back looking for water in the desert and fishing pearl in the Indian Ocean which by the way culd be not so bad as it may look if not for the fact that the Jumeira Beach Residence will be there still standing to remember the errors of the past.