PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arabian Jets
Thread: Arabian Jets
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2011, 02:30
DC3Dan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing ...! But enough ... Of Your BS Mr. Space Nav

First off, AJ has never employed "consultants" ... so who are you really?

Your Quote 1:
i have worked with the company executive management and owners for a short time. They are shrude and aggressive business minded individuals, but i have always admired one quality about them: integrity.

... You are kidding, right? These guys have no integrety, and are not shrude. They have a gun to your head at all times, treat you poorly, (even compared to other crappy Arab management companies), and fire you to bring in fresh meat. Why has no one lasted more than 4 months there (Except for the over paid office staff)???

Your Quote 2:
I have advised management to apply some crew benefit adjustments (like the 2 months on -1 month off rotation schedule change to full time) but guess what: they refused.

... A change to full time from rotation would be a change for the better??? WHich planet are you from, or are you a Saudi shill??

Your Quote 3:
if there is anything that a pure blooded aviator cannot stand, is dishonesty, hypocracy and lies.

... You said you were a consultant, so you are obviously NOT any kind of aviator. If you were, they would have fired you too.

Your Quote 4:
quit whining and Man up ...!!
... My point exactly, Arabian Jets management hides and never fixes the obvious, they just blame then fire the expats and bring in a new batch of guys desperate for a job.

Interested to hear your thoughts Mr. Space man