PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Premiere Inn Hotel ..EK screening spy game.....
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 22:44
emiratesson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Alconguin, matey I don't want to start another topic over here, but you need to have a clear understanding of Islam and stop looking at extremes and people from other places who add their tribal traditions into it! What about knowing more about Islam from people who converted, people from your own country? Don't judge by what you hear, examine it yourself and see the results, and examine it form the roots and know why do you see some bad muslims today, or bad practices in the name of Islam, which is really un related. Islam is pure, many things that you westerners look at and say "uncivilized Islam" are actually tribal practices that are wrong and denied by Islam. Take into consideration too that bad muslims are the ones that don't follow Islam rules and understand Islam in a wrong way!! Believe me, Islam is more open minded more that any other religion, pure, unchanged book (Quran) one version, and is all about being a good person to self and others. Its more about positive good morals and ethics and practicality. Know more about it mate, and dont judge only by reading one thing or judging by situations some other faced by dealing with muslims. There is a lot more to say and talk about, I believe in Christianity and the Bible, and I believe in Judaism and the Talmud and respect them both because these are religions from God. If i don't believe in either of them or both then I am not considered a muslim by basic islam rules. Islam always allowed non-muslims to practice their own religion prayers and practices, it is a pure religion, and gives the freedom of choice.