PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 20:51
Socket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps you would like to explain to us all why there have been so many Parliamentary inquiries into CASA and its predecessors, including "Morris", which was the longest running inquiry since Federation.

Try the Parliamentary library, they can probably tell you, but inquiries, major and minor, involving either or both the Reps and the Senate, but the answer will be over 20 since mid 1980s.

I can only remember one that was not precipitated by concerns at the adverse behavior of CASA or its predecessors, and that was the HORSCOTS inquiry into Sports Aviation, that gave rise to the AUF, now Recreational Aviation Australia.
Lead sled,

I am a little confused at why you continue to link CASA today with its predecessors the CAA and DOT, they are all quite different bodies.

I am sure you will be willing to educate everyone and provide this list of over 20 parliamentary inquiries precipitated by concerns at the adverse behavior of CASA and its predecessors, and I am confident they will all support your inference that CASA and its predecessors are and were infested with corrupt and out of control bureaucratic Nazis. Time for you to put up or shut up.

Well the Cohorts from CASA legal are probably high fiving each other now..
Another "little" person crushed by the might of unlimited, unaccountable, public funds, and malignant intent.. "Model Litigants?"..Yeah right!!
So the bottom feeders can grovel about in the muck fighting over the spoils..
Who wins the bonus out of this one??
Thorn bird,

So if someone breaks the law, gets caught, loses the case and then keeps appealing (in spite of the fact that they have no cause for appeal), loses loads of money while they are at it and forces the regulator to continually spend taxpayers money to ensure the law is upheld, its all the fault of those "bottom feeders". That would certainly make them a "little" person in my eyes.

And where did you get the stupid idea that CASA pays its staff bonuses?

"Unaccountable" - You need to go see Lead sled, apparently there have been over 20 parliamentary inquiries all about keeping the CASA Nazis accountable.

If someone has a real case, and Polar Aviation may be one, more power to them and go for it. That hardly indicates a corrupt organisation.