PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Kids School
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 13:31
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's exactly what i'm saying. Varmint, where did I mention that certain nationalities were uneducated or unworthy to attend the school? The school's major requirement was for a British passport holder. It was based on giving priority for British families so that in the event of a family returning home, their children could intergrate into the UK education system. What's unfair or bigoted about that? Now, more of these sought after places are being taken by people with some serious money who are buying their children a place into the school at the expense of children who are probably higher up the waiting list! Maybachs, Rolls Royce dropheads, Panamera turbos...... no brit passport holders driving these cars my friends.

The reason why the school is so popular is based on its 'outstanding' grading from the school inspectors. I don't care what colour children go there, just so long as it's fair. Please, do not put words into my mouth, misquote me or think for one minute my children are bigoted. They are far from it and neither me nor my wife would allow it. EVER!

Judging by the replies, you wonder who are the real racist and xenophobic posters amongst us. As the Victorian era ended many years ago, is it not time that some of you removed those large chips that you still carry around?

Harry