PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RTR KOLAKATA ATTEMPT 2011
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 07:36
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highpilot121

Before charging your gun's on me , go and spend some good money of quality english teacher and stop using SMS lingo on forum.If you are working PRO for an Private company or Govt. company then you might know to converse with proper flow of words but age displayed on your profile says you are 22 yields if you are like this now then how good you might have been back in training days by being a 17-18 year old kid who goes awe of others by mere listening to gossip or boasts.

As for Kasturi, i have no hard or bad feelings for him....or for that matter for anyone.Its not hard to find out exact number of attempts by just looking at admit list for exams when many of the known persons sit for exam before indulging in some light casual chats and way back from 2006 -2008 it was damn easy to check on someone if they happen to sit for special exams more than regular ones.

Sure he got 96 and studied hard for it ...its commendable isn't it how a 96 pointer guy fails so many regular attempts of Regulation and then some ho clears it in special exam after taking few of those when reminded by CEO of DGCA examination that " Bring desire and fire in belly ".

Yes he might be best among group of kids trying to learn from a world famous " Best school " which has questionable history of encouraging trainee's to go for PADDED log's.Enough said about that....

Truth hurts when some lame person who had troubles of clearing exams of different establishments becomes INSTRUCTORS when they themselves have questionable identities along with highly dubious past profile...be it working or as a trainee.

Sure you can tell more about him or anyone if you like but truth deserves its own space which some how kids like you with lack on knowledge and basic education will never accept the fact.

Ohh by the way i am also flyer who works for charter company flying B200 for them with TT of more than what you can ever pad up in those color full charts of best school.