PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Took my Air Law exam on Sunday! ...Failed :( Any tips and advice very appreciated!
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 07:11
RyanRs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol, yes i agree with what you say! Tbh I put all my eggs in one basket with that OAT Cd-rom, books send me to sleep and i just convinced myself that the CBT method was the method for me! However i was wrong!. Well after failing, i purchased the AFE Airlaw and coms book and OMG! I wish i had done this before! that book pretty much covered most of my 'failed' test within the first 1/4 of it! My instructor did recommend purchasing this from the start but tbh -i thought i knew best :/ Teached me a lesson there!

Anyhow, I re-took the exam yesterday -after studying the AFE Airlaw and Simplifier and im pleased to say... I PASSED!! and what made me most pleased is that i scored 97.5% only one question wrong! Tbh, after reading that AFE book, air law was really not all that difficult. I would have got 100% but on the one wrong question i got, i could not decide between C or D and i eventually selected the wrong answer

But anyway, Must say a big thanks everyone for there advice and also to a couple of members on here who PM'd me some study ideas which really helped on the day!

Next lesson... Solo!