PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 07:03
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ff
After all, what would I would know?
Not very much, by the sound of it.

As to Polar Air, I did not suggest I would lay out the history, only that I awaited the results of the current application by the Commonwealth.

However, a search of articles by Paul Phelan should turn up an exhaustive chronology to just short of the present state of play. Paul's story on the subject has had a legal ruler run over it for accuracy ( and not just for defo.), in my opinion you can rely on its accuracy.

As a matter of interest, do you even know of the events that precipitated the whole Polar Air matter??? Maybe you should find out.

Socket,
Why is it that these very few members have the right (in their eyes) to do something in a manner that no other person is permitted to do, or has done.
What planet do you live on, certainly not planet earth, postcode AU.

Perhaps you would like to explain to us all why there have been so many Parliamentary inquiries into CASA and its predecessors, including "Morris", which was the longest running inquiry since Federation.

Try the Parliamentary library, they can probably tell you, but inquiries, major and minor, involving either or both the Reps and the Senate, but the answer will be over 20 since mid 1980s.

I can only remember one that was not precipitated by concerns at the adverse behavior of CASA or its predecessors, and that was the HORSCOTS inquiry into Sports Aviation, that gave rise to the AUF, now Recreational Aviation Australia.

But I guess this is not part of the syllabus for induction training for CASA staff.

Tootle pip!!

Last edited by LeadSled; 23rd Sep 2011 at 07:17.