PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RTR KOLAKATA ATTEMPT 2011
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2011, 06:09
highpilot121

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Johny Boy,

whoever ur.... an alien from moon...... I also know this so called Vijay Kasturi right from the initial days of his training..... dont know wats between u n him, the way u have answered to aadhar255 shows wat a jerk ur!!!!!!!!!

plz dont speak when u dont have the exact info..... abt his exams.... You said 9 attempts for his regs. paper..... were you there with him in all d attempts to see n check his roll no.??? then hats off 2 u also..... he has scored 96 in regs n cleared Nav n met in his first shot even before he came for his flying.....

why didn't u mention abt his flying? he's 1 among the best in the school.... dont wanna mention the school's name as u also know that.....

reg. DGCA reception.... to find him..... I'm working for a pvt company for the past 16 months as PRO n visiting DGCA is in ma daily routine.....I might have seen him hardly twice or thrice there inside DMS....

dont understand y people like you make such cheap comments abt any 1 on a public site like this.... shame on you man........ if ur also a flyer then behave like 1.....

i can tel more abt him... but its ma mistake trying to bring sense in a nonsense like you......

god save people like you.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!