PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - Kids School
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 20:10
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We don't need to bring back the empire my friend....there are enough people out there desperate for a taste of best of Britain.That's why the Krauts bought the brand, including RR and Bentley. It's why the jinglies own Jaguar/Land Rover and the Chinks own MG brand. Kraft have Cadburys, Carnival cruise line own Cunard and so the list goes on and on........

And it's why so many non British passport holders want to get their kids into JESS. An English curriculum school with British teachers. And as for the reference to 'all white kids', there's a difference between being xenophobic and racist. For the record, i'm neither but if I wanted to send my kids to a heavily mixed race school, I would have sent them to Bradford in North England. Only problem is they don't speak Urdu.

By the way coaster, my kids are probably more educated regarding cultures, foreign travel AND how 'the real World works' than the millions of US kids who think the Middle East is somewhere East of the Mid West. And as Emirates kindly allows me to make a contribution so that I feel part of their education, I shall decide by whom and where that 'education' takes place.

Harry