PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizz Air
Thread: Wizz Air
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2011, 04:13
enemymine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wouldnt also bet on vno. they prefer locals and since air baltic is going down they have a lot of applications from there.
i would bet on ktw. since no one wants to visit this place where god kissed mother poland and on top of that you will get a local contract, its quite a safe bet you will end up there.
meaning either living in the woods close to the airport where there is nothing to do except fighting on the streets with drunk locals or accepting a drive to work out of ktw city ranging from 40-90min each day.
in ktw you will also enjoy the same safe environment plus a commander salary of max 5000net or less or as an fo 2500or less. then you might deduct 1000 per month for your rating from these values so i guess thats the place where you end up since everybody is so eager to go there... enjoy!
gdn or poz would be nice places to go but i guess they are full...
about the time for call, no clue, my application was years ago and they lost it so i called and send a new one. then it went off pretty fast!
hr department in wizz is known to be super competent and top notch so give it a bit of time and then call again or re-sent your application, in all their wisdom and glory they might loose yours as well...