PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2011, 07:13
Socket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Clinton and Flyingfiend, it has been painful reading the rants, raves and in most cases self serving diatribes from some members.

It seems some people love to quote regulation, but hate to follow it. When caught out they spin the fact that they have gone to the AAC ( and lost) into a defence. Unfortunately for them, complaining does not make it legal.

I would also point out that accusing people of being corrupt can be challenged in court at considerable expence to the accuser if no evidence is forthcoming.

The fact CASA hasnt done so yet is in my humble opinion an example of extreme forebearance on their part. I would have your house.

Lets remember, everyone has to work under the same regulations. Why is it that these very few members have the right (in their eyes) to do something in a manner that no other person is permitted to do, or has done.

They would have us all believe that their transgresions of the regulations are a common occurence and they have been singled out for reasons undisclosed. I believe otherwise. I believe most follow the regulations in the best interest of all, which is after all why they are there. It follows that those that transgress are doing so for their own personal or commercial reasons.