PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2011, 02:49
flyingfiend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What rubbish

Frank, Kharon et al;
So, you think that Shakespeare or others are the fathers of all that is right and morally correct.

That is the refuge of those who are devoid of logical argument or evidence. I am not talking about allegory; I am talking about reliance on a 'play' to tell us the nature of the world!!

The only difficulty that I have with your postings on PPrune is not related as to whether the thread is about CASA or someone else, it is about the probity of what you do and say.

You may say, 'Or it is a rumour network and what I post are rumours' and in that you may be correct.

The problem arises when you post some completely incorrect 'fact', albeit with some sort of motherhood statement, and then in many, many more postings, you quote your posting as the demonstration of fact! You make your 'rumours' FACT by the action of time.

And that sort of rationality my friends, is totally without merit.

Fools; seen for what you are.

Leadslead,
BTW, I also am looking forward to your summary of the Commonwealth position re POLAR Air.

If you wish to wait until the whole thing is over, I completely understand; no-one said you were a Barrister or a Solicitor.

However, an easier task than the one you have been set by someone else here, would be for you just to give me the ratio in any of the decisions so far in this saga.

After all, what would I would know?