PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Multi-Crew Pilot Licence (MPL) conversion
Old 20th Sep 2011, 15:53
Capn Bloggs

Received 77 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by Ledsled
Bloggs,
Have a guess, first clue, they are not small operators. If you choose to assume that my failing to accede to you request/demand mean it ain't true, assume what you like.

I wouldn't mind taking a small bet that, within say 5 years, all airline cadet courses in Australia that start with ab nitio training will be MPL courses --- because this is what the MPL was designed for.

At this stage, the lack of understanding of the MPL is widespread amongst "traditionally trained/mistrained" management pilots as it is Australian pilots in general.

Remember, the world didn't end when the SCPL was erased, despite protests about it's absolute necessity in the general scheme of things.
Typical LS mind-games. Do you enjoy annoying people? How about you stop trying to be all-high-and-mighty-like and answer what is a simple question. What's the problem; is it a trade secret?

I wouldn't mind taking a small bet that, within say 5 years, all airline cadet courses in Australia that start with ab nitio training will be MPL courses --- because this is what the MPL was designed for.
The MPL will coincidentally "fix" the pilot shortage as well. Pity about the lack of real experience. AF 447 here we come.