Wagging Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eh?

FF it's daily obvious from your post that you stand to either;
a) Have to find work as a pilot from January 2013
OR
b) Be out there in the big bad world of Policing in January 2013

as regards my comment re 24hr Aircraft

That is minus the 1200hrs that West Yorkshire will want and the 1200hrs that North Mids will want. Oh and the 20 mins transit time. Then there is the non scheduled maintenance issue, where North Mids may have to cover from Nottingham to Harrogate. Or the Weather issue, that Leeds being 600ft amsl, might be fogged in, I could go on......
Where is south Yorkshires aircraft at 01-00 on a Sunday morning? I would hazard a guess at locked away in it's hangar whilst it's crews snore happily in bed, Whilst Leeds Bradford International Airport may be 681ft AMSL the bases you mentioned are certainly not. I take it from your post that the SYP aircraft is NEVER affected by weather and maintenance issues, if thats the case perhaps SYP should put in a bid to run NPAS what with their financial know how bolted on they are sure to be a winner.

I notice from here that West Yorkshire were in South Yorkshire at 20-30 on Sunday night, where was their aircraft at that time, down for maintenance or something else

Sadly geography and range circles have put paid to SYP Air Support. No amount of argument on here can alter that fact, what I do object to is members putting out false statistics. I was transparent in my post showing the source for my figures, prey tell where you have checked that observers costs are included in that figure? Because their own web site doesn't say that!

Advantage Wagging Finger New Balls Please