PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Australia its own Worst Enemy?
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2011, 12:02
jas24zzk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOB JOHNS
Yes Frank I couldnt agree more ,but Chamberlain had a Winston Churchill to bail them out. Id like to think Abbot is our man but whether he has the statesmanship to do it remains to be seen.
Abbot, and statemanship in the same sentence?? (wheres the puke icon)

I might not be old enough, but the ONLY aussie pollie to hold the ultimate seat that had any bearing of statemanship that I can recall would have to be Paul Keating. He dressed sharp, walked sharp, spoke sharp, and had the audacity to speak the truth when he didn't know the answer to something....heaven forbid with todays muppets! I guess I have liked more labour pollies than Lib's, doesn't mean I liked their policies tho.
Kim Beazely is prolly the nicest guy not to get a tilt at the top job, which just proves bull**** talks.

Bob Hawke........a total tragedy........at least he was patriotic.
Keating. At least had a vision.
Howard............f*cking garden gnome, with big cahoona's!. Took his tax changing policy (gst) to an election and gave us the choice.
KRudd. Only voted in because some elements of our community thought we needed a change.
Dillard. Simply the WORST politcian at any level I have ever seen. Hiding under the 'feminist umbrella' of being picked on because of the female gender. Being female, was probably the thing that got her party enough votes to form what she likes to call government. Being female isn't going to get her voted out....being **** is!.

Yabbot as an alternative....(wheres that spew icon again). Yabbot reminds me of a throwback to Hawke, but abbot lacks the charisma to make it successful.

Brown (sandwich). Everytime I see him at one of Dillards press conferences my blood boils. HE is NOT our prime minister, nor does he hold a ministerial position. what right does he have to stand there with our PM as if he represents us??????????? he should get back in his box and concentrate on coming up with the lunacy that is his parties existance.