PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Premiere Inn Hotel ..EK screening spy game.....
Old 20th Sep 2011, 10:08
sheikmyarse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

My habibis... that's what I was told and I have no reason not to believe it given the source. Your motel ( sorry I called it hotel... but it is not..) bill is going 100% to EK and for sure your IP is under control.
If you go out drinking it is another story cause I don't think thay can still stick a gps into your arse...or test you alchool blood level during your sleep at least for now.. . Still your friend makes a good example of the kind of people they are getting recently ..thank you... EK passenger will be happy to know. As per my supposed bitterness or regrets mate,.. don't make me laugh !!!!
Think of me as of a service provider. I try to counseil and prevent at least clever people to fall into a trap if they can . And to give my small contribution to save first world aviation from fokking 3rd world dictatorial middle age uncivilized islamic integralistic, slavery prone human and worker's rights disrespectful governement's subsidised, unfairly competing low cost airlines of which is the most evident example.

Last edited by sheikmyarse; 20th Sep 2011 at 13:18.