PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2011, 02:32
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aagh flyingfiend, so you wish to put me on trial I see? Some nice wankery, spin, deflection and directional change thrown into the discussion. Do I need to point out that this is a rumour network discussion point and I not need to lower myself into a pi#sing contest with you.
My comment stands in place, CASA on occasion has abused it's moral, ethical and some would say legal obligations and done so due to the structure of government and it's legal might. To put things another way most people on this thread who have a gripe with the regulator do so due to mistreatment in ways that you could obviously never fathom. The same people simply seek a fair and level playing field which I agree is more fantasy than reality.

All arguments aside as to who does and who doesn't like the Regulator it is plainly obvious that at a minimum a review o CASA's structure, accountability framework, ethics, systems, direction and past and previous activities is warranted, in the least to ensure that Australia does have the beat safety system and governance in place.