PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Decline in Pilot Salaries Survey
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 14:35
usualguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if it was so fun to clean windows, I would do it for free, same thing with tennis, soccer, hang out with girls, cinema...and flying.

this is why they can reduce your salary to the lowest they can, because you fly for fun!

oh, and don't tell me it s not true, because if it was, airline will pay a fortune to get pilots, or people will run away.

I bet you will go work for free if tomorrow your boss tell you no money for you.

at the end, YOU are the one who chose this job, you are the one who sign contract or work for free. Don't blame now the industry to lower your salary and other non sens stories that you don't have the choice, don't play the little hypocrit with me

I have been in the industry, and another type of industry where I asked money for my work or they don't see my face.My salary request is even printed on my CV and I got paid like the millions of people who WORK everydday all around this planet, no playing at the airline pilot..

Do you think a window cleaner will pay to work? ask him and see.
I asked my neighbour if he work for free, he laughed at me!he told me pilots are a bunch of idiots with kid's dreams.

he is right!pilot shortage? never!as long pilot stay dumb, your salary will go lower and lower. I Quit.take my job, I keep my money for my food.