PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 10:03
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest Update

@ DRC, thanks mate, I hope I can help without forming a propaganda against or for the advantage of Alpha or Air Arabia, its up to the READER to decide.

@ Risk...I agree

As for the base training, Alpha & Air Arabia are sorting it out with GCAA (obviously) + other Country's CAA, as the deal was to make the 12 TOs & Landings in Air Arabia A320s (as known), but, Air Arabia & hence Alpha decided to do it with another airline in an Arab Country for the sake of Saving Air Arabia's A320s from a total of 108 Touch & Gos (Wear & Tear + Costs + Availability of Aircrafts) ...thus GCAA has decided to make an Audit of that Arab Airline & the status of its A320, & Training Captains...etc.

Everything is under process currently, I guess the deal will be, That Arab Airline Captain will be setting to the Left seat, while An A320 TRE from Air Arabia is Observing us (sitting on the Jump Seat) as nobody would let other pilots to fly their airplanes...still, we might hear from them anytime sooner or Later, it also depends on the availability of that Arab Airline A320...

This is what being Batch one feels/is like, you just wait for deals & legal stuff to happen & hope for the best

You (The READER) judge it...good news or bad news...to me, I'm used to the delays This doesn't mean Alpha/Air Arabia/GCAA are bad OR Great...I am updating you (Reader) & you decide for yourself the best option !