PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A whinge...
Thread: A whinge...
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2002, 21:09
Ajax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hold on a hi falutin minute.

Scenario = girl with newly issued CPL turns up in Darwin desperate for a job, goes and gets on the pi55 with some bloke knowing full well he's a potential employer, shags him, and then goes all septic because it doesnt turn into a farkin beautiful romance? Pray tell me, exactly what the hell did you think was going to happen love?

Gimme a break. I'm sure you only met the bloke purely by coincidence, that you had no idea who he was and that the thought of advancing your career prospects never crossed your mind at the time?

Chances are of course that none of this never happened and it's some made-up load of bullsh*t from a competitor, but if I was in that position and I was in the bar minding me own business and some wet-behind-the-ears CPL chick came and started chatting me up, I'd shag her just on principle before I told her to **** off. Anyone who tries to root their way into a job deserves exactly what they get.

as for the glued trumpie locks, well even if I did consider my boss to be a complete s.o.b. (and god knows I've worked for a couple of them in my time), the sort of mentality of someone that would go round vandalising people's private belongings, its a sign of a immature and bitter mind.