PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2011, 22:38
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So how do you explain the recent High Court decision about the 'Malaysian Solution'? On my reading, the court decided that the government (and. by implication, all of the advice of its highly paid lawyers) was wrong.
Clinton, so how is it that one week a paedophile who commits over 100 offences doesn't get to serve time behind bars, however the next week a ped who is charged with 3 lesser offences (which still does not make his acts acceptable or any less relevant) gets 14 months in the big house. Then in the same week a nupty high on Ice robs a servo (and no, it is not an acceptable or tolerated crime but it is far different from interfering with toddlers) and gets 3 years ?
I rest my case. The law in general is an ass, and so are those upholding it or metering it out. Knowledge is power and power corrupts.

Clinton, Flyingfiend et al don't waste your time posting about Malaysian fukcing solutions or Repacholi as being the prime examples of correct and perfect case studies in justice.
We we are talking here about decades of aviation regulatory shennanigans by people permitted to operate as 'untouchables and unaccountables'. It's got to change.