PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WA Air Operator sues CASA and Officials
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2011, 11:00
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People;

This gets down to basic honesty not "the law" as it is writ.

Picture this in the context of the Reno Galloping Ghost. Seems fairly indicitave of elevator trim flutter, pictures show it broken and then missing. At nearly 500kts after instinct pull up to get out of the way, tailwheel deploys, pilot disappears possibly after a massive "G" force and the matter is out of his hands.

Another one. Bloke buys a Maule in which the previous owner has cut the rudder/ aileron connect cables and in the event, cuts the elevator trim cables half way through. (among other things).

Some mob with a documented association with The Director of Aviation Safety sign same Maule out with a fresh MR prior to the bloke taking delivery.

On inspection by new owner's LAME CASA become involved and sieze all evidence and log books.

CASA engineering are seen and recorded as taking bets on how far the new owner would get before he crashed.

All the evidence then mysteriously vanish including the offending trim cables.

CASA spend 8 years defending their stance until a Commonwealth Ombudsman finds them at serious fault.

The Director offers a "lame duck" apology.

The owner is seriously out of pocket despite an Act of Grace payment from The Department of Finance.

CASA never admitted any liability.

Please tell me, why some people who post here defend the indefensible based, I assume, on the fact they got away with it.

Well people, and especially those posting here who, in my opinion, are as culpable as any recorded Despot in history, continue to openly live their lives as if that owners life had no significance.

Those creeps who see that owner as somehow inferior to their own elevated yet mid "turd" status in the big sewer of life.

People like you are beyond comprehension and form the base of human life form as we know it. Horrid Horrid individuals.

Further words fail me.