PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink Pilot strike balot
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2011, 05:37
Worldcynic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shiny Link, is NOT....

Suitcaseman, you're very defensive of a company that you claim to have "previously" worked for. Maybe a little too far back to compare with today?
You say they "fix" things in-house? NOTHING gets fixed here for the pilots "in-house"! There is PLENTY of dirty washing here, it just piles up to the sky!
Now I DO currently work for them, flying. They really are only a stepping stone and a quick-step too I hasten to add, if you know what's good for your general wellbeing!
RF hates the pilots! I never believed it, but sorry, it's damned true! He has another friend who with him in Emerald Towers too, who's job it is to chop and change flights at a moments notice. Believe me, he does!!! You don't get a roster, you get a sporadic guide about what you might be doing in the next two weeks!
No, Link won't pay you a livable wage! Remember, you are not here to stay, just stepping on. So why pay a competative wage??
If you're like me and a bachelor without any connections, the lack of lifestyle is no huge deal, but, if you're married, and heaven forbid you have children, you're in for sh@#t! You WILL be getting divorced before you manage to extricate yourself from Link. You will become distanced from your wife and your children will bark at you, nevermind the dog!
So think very very carefully about joining this outfit before you sign on the dotted line! Make sure you DON'T need a life and your parents will allow you to live with them whilst you build your hours, because that is all you get here!
And oh yes, one last thing, remember at all times, YOU as the pilots are responsible for the losses of the air-business(not an airline), the pilots all steal the company profits. You will be made aware of this, never worry....