PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Took my Air Law exam on Sunday! ...Failed :( Any tips and advice very appreciated!
Old 16th Sep 2011, 21:39
FI-Mark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m a flying instructor at a busy FTO in the Northeast of England. We get many people that struggle with Air Law, this is due to a number of factors, we get many retired people come through our door that want to get a PPL (it’s always been on their to do list) that may not of studied for the past 30 years, we get tradesman wanting to do their PPL that may have nipped away from work to squeeze a lesson in, and then we get the professionals (doctors/solicitors) that just don’t have the time to sit and go through air law etc.

I always try and make use of our great British weather, so on the poor weather days I get the students in to go through as much ground school as I think they require, I also recommend this website for practice exams- PPL Training & PPL Exam Practice from PPL Cruiser
Once they start getting good marks on this site (I think it is advertised as a banner on Pprune) and they feel ready I will put them in for the exam.

Regards,
Mark