PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - altimeter calibration
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2011, 17:17
A320Slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You appear to be using Pilots for 9/11 Truth as your authority
They are not "my authority". I understand the work because I am a pilot.

You appear to be using Frank Legge and Warren Stutt as your authority. Neither of which are a pilot and one who admits he doesn't have any expertise whatsoever in FDR Investigation.

"Some people have queried my credentials for investigating Flight Data Recorder (FDR commonly called "black box") data and any relevant affiliations I may have.

I do not have any specific credentials to investigate FDRs or aircraft accidents....

I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for neither the US National Transport Safety Board (NTSB) nor any other aircraft accident investigator.

I am neither a pilot nor an aircraft engineer and have never flown an aircraft. I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for any airline, any pilots’ organisation, any aircraft engineering organisation or any FDR manufacturer.

My investigation in to the events of September 11th 2001 is unofficial, independent and completely voluntary.

I was born in New Zealand and I have joint New Zealand and Irish citizenship. I lived in New Zealand up until June 2008 and since then have lived in Brisbane, Australia." - Warren Stutt

Not even the NTSB has confirmed the "decode" done by Stutt. Have you?

As all the pilots here agree, the static system was not operating outside it's calibrated envelope of M0.86, standard for a 757. The airspeed - groundspeed analysis confirms this.

Another Question For Warren Stutt - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum

This group asserts that the plane could not have hit the Pentagon.
I have not read that. Do you have a sourced quote?

What I have read is this,

We have never made such a claim. Matter of fact, i have repeatedly stated on interviews, right here on this forum, and elsewhere that the FDR files are not "proof" of anything. I have told this to Legge each time he has brought up such a strawman. Clearly Legge prefers Tactics Of Truth Suppression

What we do claim, is that the data provided by the NTSB does not support an impact. This is a factual statement, for either the NTSB decode, or Stutt's "additional" data.

<snip>

The FDR data does not support the govt story in many significant ways including but not limited to "AA77" impact with the Pentagon, nor is there any evidence linking the data to "AA77", N644AA. When contacted, the NTSB/FBI refuse to comment.
Source - A Response To Frank Legge And Warren Stutt - Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum