PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2011, 15:33
BeCareful

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow..

First of all... Pinkus... who's to say I haven't walked 10 miles in your shoes and wore out the soles??

Second of all... who's to say I don't have a family that's been impacted by scumbags like Deeb Bros?

Third of all... who's to say I'm talking from abroad or that I don't know how things work in the UAE?

Do you have skeletons in your closet that make you unable to leave?

Guys... don't mistake my coming across harsh to not being sympathetic... but stop and think about this.... when Jet Aviation or Signature or some vendor comes to you and tells you that you aren't leaving until they get paid and blocks you with a fuel truck.... ever wonder how come you get to leave in a reasonably short order? Could it be the Jordanian charm or cash with no bullish*t? These people are counting on suckers holding out hope that some day they'll "do the right thing" and take care of their employees. If that was the case..... you wouldn't be in this predicament to begin with, would ya now? Would Faris be buying a 737 if he was struggling to meet payroll? If you'll listen to him... I'm sure you'll be mesmerized.... but stop and think about it. Do a gut check and make a difficult and unpopular decision..... it'll only be unpopular with Faris and the bozos... everyone else understands and knows them...

Good luck.