PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Haddon-Cave, Airworthiness, Sea King et al (merged)
Old 16th Sep 2011, 07:08
SirPeterHardingsLovechild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tourist:-
I find it horrifying that as a serving serviceman you seem almost proud to have lost your drive for excellence.

You should treat those who have no wish to do their job with scorn, and to ally yourself with those from countries which we all know won't be winning any wars any day soon is worrying.
A bit of a mis-fire there. I appreciate that you're fielding challenges from all directions (and very patiently).

A peruse of my recent posts and you will see that I left on a Medical Discharge earlier this year. I hope that my loyalty was not in doubt. My spirit was broken over three years, trying & failing to come back from serious injury. That's another story, but suffice to say that I hold the IPT to blame for my situation.

Just a thought. May I hazard a guess that you believe the Sea King crews crashed two entirely serviceable* aircraft into each other with no contributary factors and the crews are therefore guilty of gross negligence?

*Airworthy, Fit for Purpose, ALARP, Tolerably Safe...etc

You've avoided this question a couple of times.