PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATR type rating
Thread: ATR type rating
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2011, 21:01
usualguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a 320 rating, plenty of hours on small planes, and I got lucky, 0 offer in 4 years. so where are the jobs where they say just get a type rating, and you have the job...in your dream.
at least I don't have to work for free or pay to work now.When I say I have no money, strange things happen, suddenly no offers!everybody disapear, helloooo???
try to write on you CV: I don't pay to work or don't call me to pay for line training,and see!

the only thing that bug me is to renew this stupid 320 rating every year.after 6 years, your rating not worth more than toilet paper.so be carefull with aerarann, farnair, and others selling your ATR ratings.4 guys in a sim and we select one only...or go to pay for 500h.

If I have to do it again, I would stay with my piston engines and my PPL and send to hell commercial aviation forever because I am not happy to be in this zoo with monkeys loo long.100'000 euro gone. And everyday, I don't see things improving.Tomorrow it' s going to be the same **** day and no flying job in view.

good luck to the one who want stay in the animal reign by believing cinderella stories.