PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indigo Call letters for Freshers
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2011, 18:53
pilot in progress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@mike_sierra:-This is NOT what you call a confirmation..it must include the date, time, and venue for the examination..

You have been shortlisted for the upcoming exam in Sept 2011..In case of a no show please be advised that you will not be called for the test for a period of 3 months. To avoid depriving some other deserving candidate from appearing you are requested to kindly keep your appointment for this test by sending a confirmation email to Capt Upendranath at [email protected] latest by 15th Sept 2011.Once he gets a confirmation from your end, you will be issued the hall ticket by Capt Upendranath with the test date and venue details.

NO offence buddy:-may be my english is not up to the mark as yours or others in this forum...but wat i understood from this mail was they have shortlisted me and now dey need me to send a confirmation letter to capt. Upendranath so (Once he gets a confirmation from my end, i will be issued the hall ticket by Capt Upendranath with the test date and venue details.

and yes i am not saying anybody to stop studying...i have no profit or neither do ane1 who has posted this mail here...all the fellow pilots who have been checking this forum and are givng feedbacks have asked to post the mail if somebody gets it...nobody is fool here if i say dont study human performance would u not study it...so please guyd keep on studying i rilli pray n hope that all guys get the tickets

cheers