PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 15th Sep 2011, 11:23
jetdownunder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mat00. Thanks for your reply. It's always supportive to hear that you are not going through things on your own....
Yes, ironic that it was the "not following procedures and processes" bit for you! Who knows, maybe it is the same for me! That would really surprise me if it was because I am very aware of the necessity that following the procedure and applying what you have been trained in is THE attribute probably most valuable in the job. And I have always stressed that in any conversation. I have the feedback only end of the month. I wished it was immediately, or at least not weeks after the result. Wonder if I still want to know then
I am not sure I will apply again; it all depends on what the reasons are I didn't succeed. And also depends on the situation I will be in at the time. Who knows what life is like in a years time? Also, I have already had 2 previous assessment days (one Air Services Australia old style, the other 20 years ago in Amsterdam). On the other hand, my desire to be an ATC is still there, even after 20 years!!! I can't see a plane fly over without feeling the passion....

Anyway, thanks for your reply and good luck with dealing with the dissappointment.