PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 15th Sep 2011, 02:51
MAT00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys just thought that I'd post that I was another one that didn't get through from the July assessment day. I agree with you jetdownunder, I believe that I could have pushed through the training no matter how hard because of my motivation. I do and always have had a real interest in aviation and, i know what I think doesn't count for much, but I really think that a persons motivation for getting the job should be a factor (even if a very small one) in the selection process. According to the assessments, I failed on the "following instruction, policies and procedures" criteria, which is ironic as my last two jobs have heavily involved following, implementing and training people policies and procedures. But unfortunately we cant do anything about it. I guess Ill save up and continue my pilot studies. One thing I do know for sure is that no matter what I'm doing, I will be applying in another 12 months. Just hopefully then I wont get rejected for "being pre-briefed and too prepared" for the assessment day haha. Well done to those who have been selected and I wish you all the best in your studies!!!