PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 14th Sep 2011, 23:27
LEE 86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlyawaywithVA

Hey,

I received the same Waitlist Application the day after I received my "Successful through to reference checks" email. I spoke to a few of my mates that are currently working for Virgin, and they received the same thing. They all got the job, so it cant be a bad thing!

Has anyone on here received a "UNSUCCESSFUL" after they had their references checked?

They wont ask us for another interview, they might ask for more information regarding our references.

I think they just have a generic waitlist email. I would rather be placed on a waitlist then be told NO. Keep positive.

I'm 3 weeks today and counting!

OK, so I just checked the Virgin Careers website! They are now Recruiting for Brisbane Base Domestic, and recently "BrisbaneVA" has been very busy. BrisbaneVA had to wait 6 weeks, then received a phone call saying they would contact their References with in a week and they have a GS planned for late OCT. One week later they received an email regarding Medical!

I have a feeling our References wont hear from Virgin until they have GS planned for our bases! Once our refs are checked it is going to be a very quick process.

So not until they are planning to recruit for our base will we hear anything. But Brisbane is now recruiting, and I'm sure it wont be long until the others are too.

LEE

Last edited by LEE 86; 14th Sep 2011 at 23:50. Reason: Last min update!