PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spice jet Recruitment (2011)
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2011, 14:38
echo.mike.india

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what the hell is going on

i don't think that it is good for any company to charge a potential candidate just to get a chance to sit for the exam..
i mean why are people so much behind money..
charging 20k just to sit for the exams where the company only spends for few xerox papers and few thousands for the examiners..
i am not saying this because i did not get a cal for the exam, i am saying this cause i know that someone is taking due advantage of all the unemployed cpl holders..
someone is definitely getting richer and richer...
all i am saying is if an airline require pilots the they should give every one a fair chance ...
if you say that they can't afford to examine 4k to 5k people ,i don't know why is that not possible even after everyone pays 20k..haha, but lets say if they can't still afford that then at least call us in groups conduct exams for 1000 or 500 every 3-4 months...
don't allow people who failed earlier...let talent be respected not money..
jet and indigo are giving fair chance almost everyone..
but look at spice jet...damn it
advertised on 3rd may...conducted exam on 4th ..selected some 80 out of 300..
asked 20k for exams which were already rigged..
spice jet exams in june or july i don't remember..
again asked 20k for exams ...selected only 10-15 out of 300...
now conducting exams again in october..
no one know how to get a call for the exam...
dont spice jet want capable pilots to fly their airline..
don't they want professionalism in their airline..
i am not saying that all those who get into airline thru jugaad are unpro and incapable...but i am sure most of them are..cause they are afraid to compete in open market and chose to fill some pockets cause their parents can afford it..
the airline is disrespecting talent..
where have all the good people gone...
why is every one so corrupt....
after spending almost 20 lakh on cpl, the airline is expecting another 20k for a job...i mean what the hell..
ok,,i am willing to pay that much for a job...but i am not willing to pay for it on a LOI...or a verbal assurance...what the hell is going on ..
why am i forced to write such things here..why did this situation come up...
why the government is choosing to just ignore this ...
I know there are many excuses which can be given to all the mess created here..
but if you choose to sit quiet at your home reading this on your laptop or pc then u deserve this....
one thing i know for surely that if everyone of us choose to make a change into the system and let deserving people succeed, then it is not impossible.
but if we all choose to just brag about all the crap going on around in this field then nothings gonna change..
with so many pilots ....i am sure many people have already started an alternate job or are thinking about leaving this field..and this is how we will be losing pilots(even before they are one) who might have someday avoided an air crash ...and saved a lot of lives...

let us get all together and get this fixed..
otherwise nothing will change surely...

i don't know who and how we will be able to change the system of hiring pilots ..
but one thing i know for sure is that we all first need to agree for this change ..rest will follow...
i want to live a truthful and respectful life...so i request all of you, if even you also want to, then lets all do something about it..
lets not few illiterate and incapable brains hijack this aviation industry in india.