PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A whinge...
Thread: A whinge...
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2002, 00:36
High Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crikeys now I'm being psycho analised...

Not a bad quote though, would certainly sum me up to a degree...
however I would call it more passion than anything. Do you know how much satisfaction there is in employing a 200 hour pilot, watching a career grow through the company and then onto greener pastures? It is very satisfying. It is also frustrating to watch those who don't make it, those that stagnate in their career no matter what you do to try and help, how frustrating do you think it is when you want to give a low hour pilot a job and frankly they would be lucky to know which end of a plane the prop goes on? and then they get in a plane and you wonder who taught this pilot???. I look forward to the lads making the venture Nth for the 7th... Oh no thats right they don't like me they are only coming for the party...

GA is a VERY competitive field Darwin being no exception. There were those whom scorned me when I started, however its right in their face. I certainly don't agree with the full quote and I am certainly not trying to validate what I do, just trying to make the point that I love what I do with a passion.

Doesn't it feel great to love your job, to enjoy what you do!

For the obvious very few who do not dislike me NAC turns 7 in November, the usual party to follow, if you would like to drop in for a beer or two drop me an email...

NOW again back to the topic, I have to get a whole new cap system for the Trumpy... @$350... anyone know where to get any cheap after market or 2nd hand Trumpy parts (TT600)?

Now on another problem if you wish to keep giving me free physco sessions... I am afraid of the dark...