PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flaps Podcast - September 2011 - Blur's Alex James, Manuel Queiroz, the LAA...
Old 13th Sep 2011, 19:43
FlapsPodcast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flaps Extended - available now

Ok, I've uploaded the longer interview with round-the-world pilot Manuel Queiroz as a Flaps Extended on our site. It's also live on iTunes. If anyone deserves listening to it's a man who flew around the world in an RV6!

This one is about twice the length of the version in the main podcast.

While I'm writing, I'll tell you about a few 'behind the scenes' things I've done today that we've had some direct feedback about in the past few weeks.

I've put everything onto iTunes: previously not all Extendeds were there.

I found a problem with our iTunes configuration. All of our podcasts should appear now by order of publication. (Thanks to kflyertalk above for reminding me about this!)

I was playing on an ipad yesterday and realised how lack of Flash-based content effects what Apple users see. Our site players are Flash-based and I've therefore added some direct-download links on the main Flaps Extended page.

And I've had complaints that the Concorde Extended on Soundcloud doesn't offer an MP3 download. That's a technical faux-pas by me. I don't think I can remedy it without losing lots of behind-the-scenes stuff so I've put a link there to an MP3 version.

Last edited by FlapsPodcast; 13th Sep 2011 at 22:09.