PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you find most annoying about our job???
Old 25th Oct 2002, 00:00
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The two most annoying things about my job aren't even the fault of the pax - well one isn't anyway....

1. Pax ALWAYS ask for dry ginger and tomato juice and we have neither. It wouldn't bother me but to say no to such a simple request (10 plus times per sector) gets annoying after a bit. And no matter how many forms we fill in for management we still have no tomato juice or dry ginger (the list could go on...). I like to have happy pax so when I have to decline them something I find it annoying.

2. Maroochydore flights. I loathe them! The pax are evil little people who set out to make my life miserable. There are always lovely exceptions to the rule but they are generally selfish, rude and really take delight in calling us all sorts of names and acting as if they are the only people on Earth. I would NEVER show or take out my frustration on a pax but I really do dread these sectors. Once though I did say to this lady "You don't have to be rude to impress me..." Coz that's what she was doing. They are really not nice people. Having said that I have done some lovely MCY flights and some fairly average ones but I endevour to steer clear of them like I would the plague. These flights annoy me so I thought I'd let you all know. Now I feel better so thanks!